Click on the pictures for step-by-step instructions & start crafting!
Office Shelves Makeover
$10 DIY Shelves
$10 Throw Ladder
Storage made cute - for free!
The crafts shown below were created before I intended to blog so I apologize for the lack of step-by-step pictures!
Cute & easy wall decor! Buy a blank canvas, 3D lettering, hot glue, spray paint, and you can buy or make any decorations to adhere if you desire.
Gorgeous ruffle Christmas tree skirt. I made mine 1/4 the size of the "how-to" I found since our tree is really skinny. Click on the picture for step-by-step instructions.
Super easy Christmas decoration!
Materials Needed: 7 Pine cones (real or store-bought), hot glue gun, 7 18" strips of ribbon, 1 6" strip of ribbon, picture frame, scissors
- Buy an old picture frame from a local Goodwill or Salvation Army, remove glass, hang on wall
- Apply a small amount of hot glue to the top of a cone
- Place the ribbon on the hot glue with about 3" hanging off the tip of the pinecone, repeat
- Arrange pinecones to hang at different lengths, then gather ribbon at the chosen length
- Tie your 6" ribbon in a knot around the gathered ribbon, leaving some excess ribbon over the knot
- Hammer a pin through the knot in the center of your frame
The best part about this decoration is that even though it comes down after Christmas, I leave the frame in the same location and insert one of our rustic wedding photos. Genius!
Picture of an incomplete placecard I used for our wedding. I loved this idea from Martha Stewart Weddings. Click on the link to see what the final product looks like and for more detailed instructions (including a template)!